Hi all,

Can any navigon users out there tell me is it only good for street
navigation, or can it be useful when country walking or hiking in terms of
direction finding to waypoints? For example does it provide you of the
straightline direction and distance of a waypoint even when no roads or
paths exist?

My second question is also about navigon... I am assuming that you can enter
your destination as a latitude and longtitude as opposed to a postal code or
street name?

For context, I am looking for ways to improve my enjoyment of geocaching.

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Paul