---- Original Message ------
Subject: Re: The Seeing Eye app, greed, greed, greed!

hi all i think we all must realise that we are all diferent and have diferent needs and i think it is sometimes hard to price apps out. for me as a piano tuner i have always used sendero because there the best and to me what ever they charge i can understand why. it takes a lot of hard work to design an app for blind people especially the gps apps. when and if the gps app comes to the uk i will certainly purchase it for a blind person getting lost is horrid and to know where you are is everything to me. i aplaud mike may and his team for what they have done for us with regards to gps. when in business you have to make money to live and i think the seing eye is well well worth the money and at least we have the choice the more of us that buy the lless the app will be in the future.