I wonder why someone from Sandero hasn't monitored this list and given some
information, especially about the possible server outage yesterday. It sure
would clear up a lot of issues and do them some good public service. They must
know that this is a huge list and reaches many many potential customers.

But that seems to be the way of American business these days. Ignore your
customers and complain that it is impossible to attract customers.

Eric