From: "Jan Blüher, visorApps"
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: mousekick help please

Hallo Zoe,

thank you for getting MouseKick. I am sorry that you had this trouble so far.
Please try to unlock your device orientation before playing MouseKick.
Regrettably, there is an orientation bug in the app, which sometimes messes up
the game and training view. What you told about your problems may come from
this.

I already submitted an update that fixes the bug to Apple. So it will very soon
be published.

Just contact me, if you should have further questions or hints. Any feedback is
appreciated.

Thanks for your patients.
Greetings

Jan

---
MouseKick - The mice are coming!
Download on the App Store:
http://AppStore.com/MouseKick
---
Dr. Jan Blüher
visorApps - Accessible apps for iPad & iPhone
Bayreuther Str. 2
D-01187 Dresden
Germany

phone: +49 (0) 351 16053907