In the last few days, things have truly gotten out of control.

Messages with subject lines about the Sendero Seeing Eye app end up talking
about completely different topics; messages with subject lines about tap tap
see feedback are actually about the regular camera app and on and on it
goes.

This is truly annoying on a list as busy as this one,

It does not take a rocket scientist to start a new message with an
appropriate subject line.

If you do not understand what it means to "hijack a thread" it means
replying to a message and going off on a different subject than that of the
message to which you are replying.

Even choosing to reply to a message, then changing the subject line does not
help because those of us who have our messages organized by thread, still
get that message sorted into the group that match the original subject line.

So, if you what to talk about a topic that is different than the original
thread, take the extra few seconds and hit compose instead of reply.

Be thankful I am not a moderator because I would simply cancel people's
access to the list after a couple warnings.  Raul and Cara have given many,
many warnings about this issue, one as recent as last week.

If it wasn't for the people who continue to give good, helpful information
on this list I would unsubscribe to keep from having to spend most of my
time hitting the delete key, which is what I do now.

Richard