Hi All,

MyCharge has recent battery packs for charging iOs devices with Lightning
connectors, like the iPhone 5, iPad Mini, and latest generation iPad.  You can
read the iLounge review of the MyCharge Hub 6000 Portable Powerbank with
Lightning:
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/mobile/reviews/mycharge-hub-6000-portable-powerbank-with-lightning/
Here's a shortened link to the URL for the iLounge Mobile Edition review, in
case that link wraps:
http://bit.ly/12a4Qtg
You can use the Safari reader button.  The ratings are displayed as images, but
I take a screen shot and use Prizmo to read this off as "Highly Recommended",
which means a grade of A or A minus. (Prizmo has a convenient button option for
"Last Taken Picture". I double tap on the document, then instead of double
tapping the "Recognize" button, I first double tap on the "Readability" button
near the bottom right corner of the screen, and then double tap on the "White"
button for Text color at the bottom right of the "Readability" screen, which
inverts colors for OCR, and let's the rating images be recognized.  Then I
double tap the "Apply" button in the top right corner to return to the previous
screen, and double tap the "Recognize" button to perform the OCR.  The text
result comes back as "Highly Recommended".)

Annie, these MyCharge Hub 6000 Portable Powerbans have both lightning and
micro-USB connector plugs attached to the battery. They're also sold at the
U.S. Amazon site, but I don't know whether they'll ship this internationally.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther