Penny, I believe you can do that under accessability, voice-over, and something
like practice.

Fred Olver
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Penny Golden
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 12:14 AM
  Subject: keyboard

          Hi.  I bought a nifty little bluetooth keyboard which pairs
automatically with my iPod.  Is there some spot where I can just play with the
keyboard and learn where things are?   Can I do that in either notes or
reminders--just hit keys to find out what they are?  Thanks.  There are times
when the keyboard is just a God-send.
  Thanks for any help. Penny