Here is my collection of keyboard commands.  Hope these help you out.

iOS Keyboard shortcut commands

VoiceOver VO keys = Control plus Option

General navigation

 Keys  Action
 VO plus left or right  Select previous or next item
 VO plus up or down  Performs or move to the selected rotor option
 VO plus Space  Activate the selected item. (open app, press button)
 VO plus H  Go to home screen
 VO plus H 2 times  Open/close multitask pane
 Escape  Go back, cancel, close pop-up
 Cmd plus Tab  Switch to next app or hold Shift for previous
 VO plus A  Read all from first object in selected area
 VO plus B  Read all from selected item
 VO plus M  Move to status bar
 VO plus I  Open Item Chooser for current area
 VO plus F  Search and go to match with Enter
 VO plus G  Next search match, hold Shift for previous

Handling VoiceOver

 Keys  Action
 Control  Pause/resume speech
 VO plus S  Toggle speech off/on
 VO plus Shift plus S  Toggle Screen Curtain on/off
 VO plus Cmd plus up or down  Adjust the selected speech rotor option
 VO plus Cmd plus left or right  Change the speech rotor setting
 VO plus / (slash)  Add label to selected item
 VO plus K  Start VoiceOver training, Escape to exit

Quick Nav Commands

Turn on "Quick Nav" to use these commands by pressing left plus right keys at
the same time

Keys  Action
 up plus down  Activate the selected item. (open app, press button)
 left or right  Selects the previous or next item
 up or down  Performs or move to the selected rotor option
 up plus left or right  Change to next or previous rotor setting
 Option plus left or right  Move to next or previous horizontal screen/page
 Option plus up or down  Move/scroll up or down the screen/page
 Control plus up or down  Select the first or last item in the area
 Control plus left or right  Go to next or previous container/area

Safari Web Shortcuts

Hold Shift for previous

Keys  Action
 H  Next heading
 1 to 6  Next respective heading level 1-6
 L  Next link
 S  Next text element
 W  Next landmark
 R  Next text field
 X  Next list
 T  Next table
 M  Next element of same type
 I  Next image
 B  Next button
 C  Next form element

Other keyboard commands with Quicknav off

Esther Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:03:26 -0700
(from:
http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries%40googlegroups.com/msg26148.html

Apple Wireless Keyboard, also works on the AmazonBasics KT-1081

eject - toggle showing / hiding virtual keyboard (this key is at top right)

tab - move to next text field (e.g. in mail)
shift tab - move to previous text field
command z - undo
shift command z - redo
command x - cut
command c - copy
command v - paste
command a - select all

control - stops and restarts VoiceOver speaking (e.g., in the middle of a two
finger flick up or down to read all) command space - change to next language
keyboard (when you have more than one selected)

shift command space - change to previous language keyboard

General movement and selection commands with command, option, and arrow key
combinations. (For these sequences, holding down the shift key will select as
well as move your cursor. On a PC keyboard, the control key can be substituted
for some, but not all instances of the command key. On some keyboards, the
Windows key may replace the function of the command key.)

left / right arrows - move left or right by character
shift left / right arrows - select left or right by character
option left / right arrows -  move left or right by word
shift option left / right arrows - select left or right by word
command left / right arrows - move to beginning or end of line
shift command left / right arrows - select to beginning or end of line
up / down arrows - move up or down by line
shift up / down arrows - select up or down by line
command up arrow - move to start of document (page up on PC keyboard)
shift command up arrow - select to start of document
command down arrow - move to end of document (page down on PC keyboard)
shift command down arrow - select to end of document

delete - delete backward by character
option delete - delete backward by word
(forward delete sequences with the Fn key do not work)

some emacs-like control key sequences work:
control a - move to beginning of line
control e - move to end of line
control b - move back a character
control f - move forward a character
control h - backwards delete a character
control k - delete to end of line
control m - insert line feed (blank line)

Selections are slightly tricky, because they are based on your current
insertion point, so if you select a few words forward by holding down the shift
key and tapping the option key, then press command up arrow to move to the
start of the document without releasing the shift key, you will end up
reversing the selection of the words you started with, and selecting all of
your document from your starting point to the beginning of the document.
Similarly, when you arrow down from the middle of a line and hold down the
shift key, you select all characters from where you started to where you move
to in the middle of the next line. On a Mac you can check your selections while
you work, but here you can't. For more background details on how these commands
work for selection, see my archived post on "Moving and Selecting in Cocoa Apps:
http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries%40googlegroups.com/msg02038.html

Media Controls

F3 - Previous Track
F4 - Play/pause