Hello Rolle, I want to sprint one time to check on the mobile hotspot, and they
said that it runs pretty much very slow so they haven't really advised it. So
if your friend really needs one, it probably doesn't matter which one she goes
with.

Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7...@yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone