From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anouk Radix
Sent: 10. juli 2013 14:56
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: spotify being quite unstable after update

Hi, Sorry i just discovered i posted this to the wrong list before so here goes
again:
After updating spotify on the iphone to the latest version it has become quite
unstable, crashing a lot. I have the latest ios 6 with an iphoe 4 and i was
wondering if others have the seem results.
Greetings, Anouk,