About all I can say folks is, good luck. This is the issue with iHeart... Specially if you're using the iPad version. On my iPhone, I've been lucky enough to have an account &, if I'm quick enough on the 1st page, I can find recently listened to & hit the station I'm wanting to listen to. Past that, nothing, no searching, no moving around... On the iPad, forget it...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amy Beatty" <abodessa1...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 04:52
Subject: Re: iHeart radio problems

everytime i try to search for a certain artist it crashes on me everytime .
i am updated .
amy
On Jul 11, 2013, at 12:17 PM, "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com> wrote:

In the past, I have used the iHeart radio app with comparatively little difficulty except for the aggravation of the constantly refreshing first page. Now, however, I am having difficulty. For example, if I attempt to search for KFI in Los Angeles, I can't figure out how to conduct the search.

Also, although the scan button works, it doesn't seem to work in any kind of logical progression. For example, if I click on talk radio and then click on scan, the scan yields stations which are not necessarily talk stations. So please tell me just what I am missing.

Further, this just enforces my view that Tune in radio is far superior.

Don Roberts

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

-----
No virus found in this message.