Hi All,

Phone Drive is on sale for $0.99.  It usually lists for $1.99.  There are links 
to directory entries and podcast at AppleVis, but I'm having difficulty 
connecting to the site right now to post this as an App Deal. So instead, I'll 
give the link to a nice podcast on Phone Drive that Carla posted to this list 
some months ago as a Dropbox link.  She gives a nice demo of how you can use 
this app to transfer files between your computer and iOS device, and view 
various file types (play music, read documents, etc.)   Also, in a recent 
thread about sending large scans from the Prizmo OCR app to your computer or to 
Dropbox, Brett pointed out that you can use Phone Drive to organize the scans 
in your Dropbox and expedite transfers.

Here's the App Store URL for Phone Drive:
• Phone Drive (on sale for $0.99, usually $1.99) by Eightythree Technology
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phone-drive/id431033044?mt=8

Here's Carla's nicely done podcast on Phone Drive on Dropbox.  I've checked 
this still works. (Thanks, Cokes!) 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlv717qrvxchmub/Phone%20Drive%20Edited.mp3

Here's the link to the AppleVis directory entry. (I just can't reach the site 
easily right now).
http://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/utilities/phone-drive 

OK.  AppleVis just came back on line for me.  But I'll send this off anyway.  
Carla's podcast is also available as an AppleVis podcast.

Cheers,

Esther

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to