What I've found is that double tapping on a show, if it's visible, will work. So for example, if I'm in the continue to watch section, and I flick right until I hear Star Trek, but I don't see Star Trek on the screen when I'm just exploring, then I'll do a double tap and hold followed by a swipe left to move the screen to the right until I find the show I want on the screen. Double tapping on the show will now work. I hope that makes sense.

BTW, if I get too frustrated with the above, I use MamaPeach's suggestion and just search for the show I want to watch.

On 07/12/2013 08:10 PM, MamaPeach wrote:
The only way I have found to play anything on the NetFlix app is to do a
search for the title. I have tried double tapping on titles in the
recently watched section and nothing happens, but if I search for the
same title, I can then double tap on the title in the search results,
then play it. A lot of accessibility issues here if you ask me.

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Moore
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:14 PM
To: Viphone
Subject: Netflix

Hi guys,
I haven't used the Netflix app for iphone in a long time. I want to
watch a movie in my queue what do I have to do to get it to play?
I click on the movie in the instant queu and it seems to pop up another
list of suggestions for me?
Has the accessibility of this app changed?
I'm really unsure how to get much value out of this app like I remember
I ue to be able too.
There also doesn't really seem to be any settings except for stream
video over wifi or not so I'm a little lost.
Any help or tips would be great.

Thanks,
Tom

--