From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Casey
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 10:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: how to find my latest I cloud back up on my phone

Hi okay I am trying to restore my new iPhone to my latest i cloud back up.
I can go under I cloud on my iPhone and manage storage and see my latest
back up.
Like when it was and how big it is.
and also how much room is left on my i cloud and how much I have used on
my i cloud from using my last back up.
So now how do I on the phone while it is plugged in and connect to our
wireless find that latest i cloud back up and then restore the phone
with that back up?
So I can get all of my apps and settings back that I had from before I
switched iPhone?

--
Casey