I also found that yesterday and it is great!

Kathy and Seeing Eye dog Wilda

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Corey
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 2:56 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: facebook app

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2013, at 2:38 PM, "zoe" <fiog...@rogers.com> wrote:

Hey everyone,

There's an update for facebook, I updated and didn't think anything of it.
Today I was reading an article on the bbc and clicked share to share on
facebook and since I was there I decided to brouse the newsfeed and see what
my friends are up to since I'm not a daily facebook user, and omg to my
surprise! When you flick right to go through the news feed, now voice over
says "double tap to like share or coment" if you double tap a menu pops up
with the three choices and you double tap the one you want.  Wonderful no
more fumbling around to find the like or share or comment button.

Regards Zoe

twitter

@FiogkosZoe