Hi.  is anyone playing this game?  If so are you finding minor accessibility
problems?  I wonder if anyone knows how to contact the developer?  Maybe those
of us who like this game could write to them and see if they can be fixed?

the main problems I have found is that it's hard to get out of the adds when
they come up, If you double tap ask a friend for help the options for sharing
the question with your friends doesn't come up.  I've found i have to turn
voice over off and tap around the screen until I hear a typing sound.
Sometimes I get twitter and sometimes I get something else.  After I have
shared, I have to take the app out of the app switcher and relaunch it to get
back to the questions.  If others are having the same problems could you let me
know? Or if you've founde any work arounds?

thanks
Warm regards and blessings
Maria, Joe and FurBabies
Email:  iMessage:bubbygirl1...@gmail.com