IFTTT stands for "if this, then that." It's a way to cause certain
things to happen online based on a starter action. For instance, you
can use IFTTT to automatically upload a picture to Facebook taken with
the front-facing camera, which will also automatically cause a
Foursquare check-in and a Twitter update. These actions are controlled
by objects called "recipes". Remember, IFTTT doesn't do anything for
you; rather, you do things to it, and in turn, it does other things
based on the recipe of actions you design. How this all works from an
iPhone, and how accessible it is, I haven't a clue. Read more about
it, and it's not that much to be read, at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFTTT