From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Lange
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Frustrated with Seeing Eye Sluggishness on iPhone 4

Hi all,

When I first installed and ran Seeing Eye GPS on my iPhone 4 it was very
sluggish when I tried navigating around the Location screen.  I cleared out
the app switcher and still no joy.  Finally, I shut down and restarted the
phone and the app seemed more responsive with VoiceOver afterwords.

Lately the app is getting sluggish again and staying that way despite
clearing out the app switcher and powering down and restarting the phone.

I should tell you that I'm not using the phone with bluetooth on, and wi-fi
is turned off, too.  All data coming in is over 3g or is whatever the
internal GPS receiver brings in.

I really like the app and want to use it as often as I can, but short of
upgrading to a newer, faster phone I'm at a loss here.  Are there optimal
settings which will ensure that I can move freely about the screen without
the app or VoiceOver getting hopelessly bogged down?  This is puzzling and
frustrating me, so any and all suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tom