Did anyone else purchase this Bluetooth your piece? I am having one heck of a
time with it. You are supposed to touch the outside housing to answer or end a
call. When I do that, I hear my own surroundings echoing back to me, but not
the person on the other end of the call. They do hear me. I have contacted
Plantronics twice now. They first instructed me to reset all wireless on my
iPhone five. The second call was cut off.

I can't believe there is a malfunction in just this part of the your piece.
Otherwise, it is a very nice device. It was relatively inexpensive and does
great with understanding Siri and dictation. It is very lightweight and
comfortable. It does come with that vocalist service, which I would certainly
not invest in other than the first year free. I do not even use it for free.

If anyone has suggestions what could be going on, it will be most appreciated.
This is the type of device without a real button; rather, you press on the
outer housing to activate a button. One tap is to answer or end a call.

Thanks all for any suggestions!

Eric