Hi all. I got permission from Raul to post this on here. Please email me off
list at harb...@gmail.com if interested or have any questions. I am a big
collector of iPhone 5 cases. I have accumulated quite a mass of
iPhone 5 cases. I am needing to clear them out now. For this reason, I am having
a huge iPhone 5 case sale. All cases are $5. and buy 2 cases and get a third one
free. I will combine shipping so you pay one price for shipping 2 or more cases.
Shipping will be $4. I am also going to include a free iPhone 5 screen protector
for the first 5 people who buy 2 or more cases. These cases are like new and
barely
used. They are the hybrid cases I normally sell for $15 but because they are not
in a package, I am selling them for a great price. Email me at
harb...@gmail.com
 for the colors I have available but I can tell you I have about any and every
color
you could want. Email if interested. Thanks.
Brent