  From: Annie Skov Nielsen
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 4:15 PM
  Subject: textfiles and searching.

  Hi.

  Which apps can search in textfiles and show the files with new line and new
paragraph.

  I normally use Ilike2ReadPro, but I have problems with formating, I have
tried the different format settings, but I can not get a good formating.

  The best app I have tried is accessnote, but what is not good about
accessnote is that I can not lock the text so I can not by accident write in
the text, and when reading braille if I press 1 of the writing keys I can be in
the wrong place in the text. I have tried review mode, but you can not toggle
between review mode and edeting mode without loosing the place you where in the
text.

  If you know of any good apps, I would be glad to know.

  Cheers Annie.