Hi Jared,

Most people get greatly improved results with the Standscan when it comes to
OCR with apps like Prizmo and Text Grabber. The Standscan has been discussed
extensively back in March and given the unique name a search in the archives
for "Standscan" should allow you to easily find these threads.

There is a significant difference between the 5 MP camera of the iPhone 4
and the 8 MP camera of the 4S and 5, but the more steady platform of the
Standscan along with the good lighting when you use the LED lights should
give you pretty good results even with an ipPhone 4.