Never encountered that... Can't helpya there...
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria and Joe Chapman" <bubbygirl1...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 16:52
Subject: Re: audio boo 2 questions

HI. that's the problem when I click the load more button it just plays the last boo in the list but doesn't load more.

thanks
Warm regards and blessings
Maria, Joe and FurBabies
Email:  iMessage:bubbygirl1...@gmail.com

Click the load more button after the last boo in the list. To send someone a direct message, click on the more information right under the boo, click on the persons profile, then you have the option of recording a DM. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria and Joe Chapman" <bubbygirl1...@gmail.com>