Yes there is music and sounds. They have music for fighting and one for the
story line. You hear gun shots when you fight. Now, I don't think the sound
track is that great but that is just my opinion. I can't seem to find a way to
contact the developer though so that I can ask if they can make it accessible.

Kellie, guide Loki and retired July
Sent from my iPhone