From: "Lea Langley" <wrenlang...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 2:16 AM
Subject: Need help with the technique to make a phone call with List
Recorder. Thank you.

Hi all, and thank you for the help. I started List Recorder, went to the
phone app so that I could make the call, and when I double tap the call
button the recording for List Recorder stopped. I found that out when I
tested it after making the call. I want to keep the recorder on speaker
phone so that the call can be recorded. I know to let other people know that
they are being recorded, but I just need help to get the technique down so
that the recording won't stop when I tap the call button. I am sorry to have
to ask. I feel really stupid. Thank you for any and all help. God bless, Ren
are all of the words coming through on the message, because when my iPhone
reads it back I'm not getting all the words. I need to upgrade this phone in
October. It is really getting sluggish. Thank you all. If there is anyone
who can testy up with me, you can write me off list and we can work out the
arrangements. I have unlimited cell phone calling in the United States so I
could call you.
I am on Central time