Could someone remind me of the URL to find this podcast?

Thanks so much!

Brian M

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anouk Radix
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 2:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: gps comparison pod cast

Hi Mike, A few weeks ago i was wishing that you would do a podcastabout
sendero vs explorer and lo and behold i check  bgz and there it is! You are
truly the best podcaster I know.
Thanks a great deal!
Greetings, Anouk,
On Jul 26, 2013, at 6:13 PM, Mike Arrigo <n0...@charter.net> wrote:

> Hi everyone. Wow, thanks for all the messages, both on this list and
personal expressing the desire for this pod cast. It's very inspiring, so
here's what I will do. I will compare 5 of the most popular GPS apps, and
also demonstrate using blind square to tell where you are. In some ways,
blind square does some things the sendero app does not do, but it also makes
an interesting comparison.

Google Group.

Groups "VIPhone" group.