>From your main screen where it shows the books, just flick up or down and it
will say delete, then double tap and then flick to the delete button and
double tap again.
It is the same gesture as in Email.

If it doesn't say delete when you flick up or down, turn the rotor until it
says actions.

HTH,
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jane
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 2:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Kindle App Question

How do I delete books from the Kindle that I have added through iTunes? I
have removed them on the computer, but they still show up, only I can't do
anything with them; I just want to be able to start over without losing my
content. Do I have to de-register the Kindle app and re-register and then
re-add the stuff that way, or is there a better way?

Jane