Hi Kayla and all,

I recently purchased the following external Bluetooth speaker and am quite
happy with it. Though it is selling for $44, I bought it on sale for $35 two
weeks ago and arrived the very next day. This speaker paired with my iPod
Touch 5th gen incredibly easily. I primarily bought it for listening to
podcasts when completing my dreaded house chores, and it certainly does a
great job. (Smile). See below for all details regarding compatible devices
such as iPhone etc, and see way below for YouTube link. Oh yeah, I think
there is a smaller version and a larger version of this speaker.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875983552&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL071813&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL071813-_-EMC-071813-Index-_-BluetoothCellPhoneAccessories-_-75983552-L014A

Pros:
*This has great sound for what I need it to do; especially for the spoken
word. It will definitely fill a bedroom, office, or garage.
*When one cranks the volume to 100% there is no distortion.
*Bluetooth is very responsive when one uses IOS device to send commands.
*Other users report that the included rechargeable battery can be easily
replaced with a $7 cell phone battery. This means that with a small
investment one can have 14 hours of wireless sound for only $7 more.
*Battery life is expected to be 6 to  hours per charge. I'm often turning it
on and off so haven't tested with any degree of accuracy on my behalf.
*There are blind friendly tactile buttons rather than a touch screen for
modifying volume and changing tracks.
*One can configure Siri to speak via this speaker or through one's IOS
device.
*You can charge with your computer using full USB adaptor or via the
included wall charger.
*One can use this device to perform as a speaker phone on an IOS device.
I've not tested this so don't know about the quality of the mic.
*One can attach this device to their home stereo in order to use one's IOS
device to control the home stereo speakers. This goes for any other stereo
such as a boom box and such. In other words, if you for whatever reason
don't think the volume is loud enough in this unit, you can attach to your
home stereo or boom box and really crank up the sound while controlling the
music from your iPhone.

Cons:
*I'm not too crazy about the shape. It's a bit difficult to describe, but it
is about 8.5 inches long with and oval shape and a type of fine grill across
the front face. It is about 2 inches in height and about 3 inches in depth.
To me, it looks like the shape of a squinting eye.
(It is a nice black and has all buttons on top.)
*It slides around a bit to easily when placed on a smooth surface; I think
the manufacturer should have used rubber feet on this speaker. With that
said, the customer reviews from sighted customers just about all state they
like the look and feel of this speaker.
*The unit does not clearly convey to the blind user that it has been
completely turned off. Then again, I've had 0 problems with leaving on, and
there might be a setting that confirms this which I have not yet found.
*As a blind user I had a bit of a tricky time installing the rechargeable
battery, but now that I've learned how the battery is removed and
reinserted, this process is very simple. If you purchase this speaker please
feel free to write and I'll type up a description of how to insert the
battery though you might quickly figure it out on your own. :)

Newegg.com website Description:
*Stream wireless music from the latest tablets, smartphones, laptops, iPad,
iPhone and more
*Utilizes Bluetooth v2.1+EDR with A2DP and AVRCP for high-fidelity audio
transmission and control
*Long lasting rechargeable battery for up to 6-8 hours of continuous audio
feedback
*Compact and stylish design that travels easily for convenient, portable
audio wherever you go
*On-board controls for pairing, volume, pause, play, next, previous, and
answer or end a phone call
*Universal Function: Like to listen to your music wirelessly? The SRC can
stream music from your tablet, phone, or iPod at up to 30ft away. Have an
older non-Bluetooth media device? The SRC has an AUX-in port so you can play
from virtually any MP3 device with a headphone jack. Want to take a
conference call in the office? The speaker also comes equipped with a
microphone and the ability to stream calls, giving you a huge audio boost.

Hardware specifications of the Accessory Power GG-BLUESYNC-SRC:
Model
Brand: Accessory PowerModelGG-BLUESYNC-SRC
Color: Black
Spec
Type: Bluetooth Portable Speaker
Operating Range: 30 Feet
Bluetooth Version: 2.1
Bluetooth Profile: A2DP & AVRCP
Battery: 3.7V Li-Po, 1050mAh Battery
Specifications
Speaker output power: 6W; 12W Peak
Driver: 2 x 35mm
Frequency response: 2402MHZ-2408MHZ
Power: USB 5v
Compatibility: Apple iPhone 5, 4S / Smartphones Motorola Droid RAZR HD, MAXX
HD, M, Atrix HD, Photon Q / Samsung Galaxy S III, Note 2 & 1, Nexus, ATIV S
/ Nokia Lumia 920, 820, 620 / HTC One, Droid DNA, 8X, One X, X+ / LG Nexus
4, Optimus G / Sony Xperia Z, ZL / BlackBerry Z10, Q10
Tablets:  Google Nexus 7 & 10 / Nook HD / Acer Iconia / Samsung Galaxy Tab
2, Note 8.0, 10.1, ATIV Smart PC / Microsoft Surface / Asus VivoTab RT,
Transformer Pad / Apple iPad, iPad mini / Blackberry Playbook / Coby Kyros
MP3 Players: Apple iPod touch, nano, classic, shuffle / Samsung Galaxy
Player / SanDisk Sansa
Laptops: Samsung Chromebook, ATIV / Apple Macbook Pro, Air / Dell Inspiron /
Acer Aspire / Toshiba Satellite / HP / Asus
Dimensions: 8.66" x 2.75" x 2.75"
Weight: 0.69 lbs.

Features:
Stream wireless music from the latest tablets, smartphones, laptops, iPad,
iPhone and more, or use it as a receiver to give your Home Theater system or
older speakers Bluetooth capability. The SRC utilizes Bluetooth v2.1+EDR
with A2DP and AVRCP for high-fidelity audio transmission and control at up
to 30 feet.

Easy to use on-board controls for pairing, volume control, pause, play,
next, previous, and even answer or end a phone call.

SRC comes equipped with an LED function indicator: flashes red when unit is
On, blinks red rapidly when in Pairing Mode, and turns blue when Charging

Features a long- lasting rechargeable battery for up to 6-8 hours of
continuous audio feedback, as well as a compact, stylish design that travels
easily for convenient, portable audio wherever you go.

Warranty
Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years

Manufacturer Contact Info
Manufacturer Product Page
Website: http://www.accessorypower.com/
Support Phone: 1-800-480-0920

Here is a YouTube link to a video description of this great speaker:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDHvDHDT_fc

Joseph