From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lea Langley
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 7:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: BopIt

Hi SIGART, thank you for looking up bop it. I went to the app store to get
it, because I had removed it from my phone. I don't have my computer on
right now. I cannot get it because it is no longer available in the app
store. That is in the US. The help used to be accessible, with voiceover on,
but they may have changed it. Thank you for all you do for us and for
looking into this game. God bless, when

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2013, at 8:09 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

> I believe the discussion was about Bop It from Electronic Arts:
> https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/bop-it!/id395310586?mt=8
> I am not much of a game player and own all of 3 games. Bop It is one
> of these although I haven't even had it installed on my 4S for a long
time.
> Just to check it out I just reinstalled it and it seems changed from
> what it used to be. I remember that the game reacted to movements of
> the iPhone by taking advantage of the iPhone's accelerometer and
> gyroscope, but it seems to be strictly gesture based now. It also
> wants to use Game Center which I never configured, but I was able to
> cancel that screen when I first opened the game and get to a Play
> button. You have to turn off Voiceover and then tap where the play button
is, not hard to find.
> At that point I was able to play the game although it appears that the
> help file is not very accessible. There is a list of the various
> gestures for Bop It, Twist It, Pull It, Nail It etc., but double
> tapping or split tapping on them doesn't seem to bring up an explanation.
>
> I think somebody who is more keen on playing this game should contact
> the developer and let them know that they should maybe look at
accessibility.
> Having to turn off voiceover to play the game is OK, but it should at
> least be possible to go through the Help file and find out which
> gestures to use for which command/request.
>

> Regards,
> Sieghard

Google Group.