On the main screen, find the button labeled HELP, double tap this button. You will then find an item chooser. Once you land on it, it will say Creating A Game. Flick up with one finger to change the item to Farkle. Then flick up again with one finger to change the item to Yatzy. Then flick to the right to land on the select button and double tap it. This will give you the rules for playing Yatzy.

-----Original Message----- From: Regina Alvarado
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 6:49 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: dice world yatsy instructions?

Can anyone tell me where I can find directions for playing Yatsy? I have found all
the other instructions but not for Yatsy.

Reggie and Allegra

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.