In my opinion nothing but nothing touches MOG when it comes to music
collections. Spotify doesn't hold a candle stick to mog since anyting before
1970 is very hit and miss with spotify. IF you don't care about music other
then rock or indi or punk or something like that then spotify is probably for
you. If you like music prior to 1970 and you like other things such as broadway
cabaret jazz vocal jazz and oldies from the 50s and on then mog blows the
others away. I will never give up my mog subscription it is my most charished
app on the iPhone. Don
--
Don Breda <don.br...@gmail.com>