Hi All,

These questions likely apply to general phone use but I am asking in context of
the new Seeing Eye app use.

I am trying to enter an address in the text field and it will not accept what I
type and keeps changing my word to Breaker when the street name is Brealey. How
do I make the auto correct not take over?

Also as Seeing Eye uses data, I am concerned about it running and using data
when I may think it is off but may still be on. I have gone into app switcher
doing double tap of the home button, doing the tap and hold until I hear
editing apps when I can then do the split tap but voice over is not saying
anything to tell me there is nothing left in the app switcher. I am sure it
used to confirm the app switcher was empty.

Advice greatly appreciated.

Peace and Positivity

Sharon