From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of SSEric
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 6:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bluetooth on/off app?

I have it, but I cannot tell you what the name of it is. It does not say in
the app itself, nor provide a developer. I have searched my purchase history
and do not find it there.

If you have any advice how to find apps like this, once you use or have
purchased and want to find again, I sure would appreciate it. It seems a
complete mess when you look through the list. Especially frustrating when
there isn't what you are using currently listed in there.

Eric