Hi Anna,

If things haven't improved as far as reading Braille is concerned, I probably
won't purchase Voice Dream Reader just yet, but if there are other people on
list who are using it to read Braille, maybe they can tell us if the Braille
reading experience has gotten any better.  Thanks so much for sharing your
experience!

Desi