Here is the problem,  I hope this is a phone specific situation for me.    When
I first open ITunes, there is the screen with the tabs along the bottom,
music,movies, tv shows, search, and more.   When I select search, I can  find ,
and buy specific albums as I always could.  When I select the music tab, there
is a screen listing this and that and the other, most of which doesn't interest
me.  But VoiceOver will read it.  Up until a couple weeks ago, I  could tap the
genres button at the top, select, in my case, jazz, and look through the new
releases, albums mastered for ITunes, and some of the other things they
recently had added.  But now, when I select this genres button and select jazz,
(I have tried some of the others with the same results, VoiceOver won't read
any of the listings.  There are the featured, charts, and history buttons, but
the featured button gives me a screen that VoiceOver won't read.  And, the only
way to get back to the original screen in the music tab, before I tapped
genres, is to remove ITunes from the app switcher and start over.  Tapping the
all genres button use to take me back to the original screen.  When I first
noticed this problem, I assumed there was just something wrong with the site,
or iTunes, and that it would be corrected in a little while.  But it has gone
on too long, to be sure ITunes would have been notified and would have fixed
it.  So, I fear that it is a VoiceOver issue.  I hope there is somebody reading
this who can tap that genres button, select a genre, and see if, under the
featured button, there is a listing on that screen VoiceOver is not reading.
Or, if I remember, I will check the next time I am around some people who can
read the screen.  Being curious, I selected the genres button under tv shows,
selected nonfiction, and got the same results.  If this be a VoiceOver problem
, it is one thing if VoiceOver won't work with an app, another thing entirely
if it won't work with a section of the ITunes store itself, an integral part of
my Apple product.  As I say, I hope it is just my specific iPhone 5, or perhaps
an issue with the ITunes in the United States store.

Thanks in advance for any opinions.

Arnold Schmidt