Subject: blindsquare and some frustration and a question.
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 16:14:49 -0500
From: Fred Olver <goodfo...@charter.net>
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

When I purchased blind square, I was very hopeful that it would tell me what
was around me, it does, but not really very much. I have also acquired 4square
and am using that as well, and that is, what I think makes blind square work,
however I have the apple app, maps, google maps, and several other GPS
applications, my way lite, where too, and was hoping for a blow by blow
description of what's around me, however not so. I wanted to add a point of
Interest to blind square, but that appears to not be possible. I travel up and
down the roads in my area, some crammed full of radio shacks, grocery stores
etc and yet most of them are not identified, what do I need to purchase in
order to enhance my knowledge of what is around me and be able to know where I
am in relation to not just some of the businesses, but say more than 50% of
them.

Fred Olver