I just did a search on Google for tips on playing Solara the iPhone app. Here's the guide I found when I did this: http://www.gamezebo.com/games/solara/walkthrough-cheats-strategy-guide

Note that I don't think it's much of a walk through or cheats guide. It's just a getting started and some strategy tips.

On 08/07/2013 05:03 AM, Tess wrote:
Where did you see this guide?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Solara game: How to Make in-app Purchases?

I'm not sure what you're asking when you say:

I wonder if it is the same in all of the game with other people. Or I need
people who played it. Interesting isn't it question

When you're in the arena you challenge other castles, but it really
isn't interactive. You're just pitting your hero against the other
castle's hero. I assume the party from the other castle is just made up
of the heroes they last went adventuring with. When I'm picking a castle
to challenge, I wonder if I'm challenging anyone on this list. My castle
name is Saltburg, if anyone else is curious.

Most of what I learned, I just learned by playing the game and some
trial and error. I've probably picked up a few tips from the list, and I
did look at a strategy guide, but by the time I looked at it, I had
already figured out everything in the guide. I would suggest just trying
different things and don't worry if you lose a few quests. I used to go
ahead and lose a few arena battles just to get my castle listed amongst
other castles at the same level. I don't do that any more since I'm
trying to win a few token prizes in the tournaments.