From: "Aman Singer" <aman.sin...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 6:55 PM
Subject: RE: Gutenberg books

Hello.
I have never bothered with the Gutenberg app. There are three
methods I have used to get access to Gutenberg books, however. First and
most obviously, Safari has no issue with
http://www.gutenberg.org
Note that you can download epubs to use in iBooks as you wish. Note also
that Gutenberg Australia and Canada
http://www.gutenberg.net.au
and
http://www.gutenberg.ca
also offer iBooks compatible files, though Gutenberg.ca is quite large.
Secondly, iBooks itself seems to contain Gutenberg titles. However,
some of these are masked by people repackaging the books for a fee.
Finally, the always excellent VoiceDream Reader
http://www.voicedream.com
allows full access to Gutenberg.
I hope that's of use.
Aman