From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David Chittenden
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2013 4:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Solara question

If there is only one choice, that choice is the only quest available. In
order to continue in the game, logic would dictate that you activate the
only choice. This is how the game is set up to teach you how to play it.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone