in the higher levels you will surely need this and it costs a fortune. 4k every push.
At 05:25 PM 8/9/2013, you wrote:
but I am only lev 11, how can I beat someone higher in levels?
All my warriors are trained to the max.

----------
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Aser Tolentino
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 8:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Solara Arena

I love this part of the game more than I should I think. lol If you want an edge, check out the battle parties of the people near the top of the rankings instead of relying on auto-match. Many of them made it up there by just continually attacking people of equal strength, which might mean you can actually take them out if you've done a better job of leveling up your heroes. Naturally, if you're 68th and beat the guy in 1st, you get a lot more points than beating up the guy in 67th. I started playing last Thursday night and placed 1st in the bronze tournament this way.

Sent from my iPad