Hi,

The search field is in the top right corner of Safari on the first screen of a
web page. To make sure you're on the first screen, touch the status line at the
top of the screen and then double-tap. To find particular text on the current
web page, it's easier to use the Item Chooser. Triple-tap with 2 fingers to
open this. It lists all elements on the page, and there's a search edit box.
When you type in that box, only elements containing what you typed appear in
the list. Double-tap the one you want, and you'll go to that part of the page.
Or if you can't find what you want in the Item Chooser, do the scrub gesture
(moving two fingers back and forth) to exit it.

You might want to go to Settings/Accessibility/VoiceOver and choose the Rotor
option. Then only select the items you want to have available in the rotor. For
instance, if you don't care about moving by table, make sure Table isn't
selected. This means you have fewer items you need to move through in the rotor
to find the one you want.

I hope this is of some help.

Best,
Anna