Got this on another list. Passing it along.

Please Read And Understand The Following Quotes By Stevie Wonder!!!!!!!
"Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes does not mean he lacks vision!"
"Just because you can't see does not mean you can't hear and think!"
People with disabilities are still human beings!  They can do everything that
people without disabilities can do, even more proficiently, just in different
ways adapting to their certain disability they possess.
More ways to contact me:
kaur.ni...@gmail.com
kaur.ni...@hotmail.com
Have a fantastic day, afternoon, evening or night depending on where you live
in the world!  Thank you for reading my email that is sent from my awesome
iPhone using voiceover, a screenreader that helps a visually impaired person
navigate and use all apple devices like normal people!!  πŸ˜β˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡ :)

Begin forwarded message: