  From: Kevin Minor
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:34 PM
  Subject: What upload and download speeds do I get with 4G?

  Hi.

  I just got off the phone with T-MOBILE.  I asked the person what upload and
download speed I could expect with 4G.  She didn't know, so I'm asking on the
list.  I got this nice mobile hot spot that I can link to with my PC over
WI-FI, and I was able to listen to a 128 KB stream with Winamp.  This leads me
to another question.  I have a plan that gives me up to 4.5 GB with the device.
 If I go over this my speed is slowed down.  What speed is this slower speed?
I won't be watching movies on the device, it will mainly be used to listen to
music while traveling, and I might do some netcasts with it when I'm out of a
WI-FI network range.

  Thanks in advance for any info.

  GO REDS and GO BENGALS!

  Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY