Good good.  I'm always open to further suggestions, I enjoy making such
things.

Ta, R.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rilni...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: unscramble a word game

Hi Rob.  Thanks for sending along this website.  I added it to my bookmarks.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilni...@gmail.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccai5
sent from my IPhone

On Aug 14, 2013, at 4:06 AM, "RobH!" <bobs...@googlemail.com> wrote:

I have a couple online games of this ilk;  amongst others;  here -
http://hoh.me.uk/games

I've played on a web page, and making my entire collection, mobile friendly;
will announce all the other bits when done.  When I can do them on a Nokia
E51, I'll be satisfied.

RobH.