Hi, Chuck and all. This sounds exactly like how I want this to work. I am using Microsoft Outlook on an Exchange server here at work, and I can't figure out how to sync the notes app with the notes in the exchange account. Any ideas?

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck Dean
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: To-Do List

Have you tried the native note app? If you are connected to the iCloud, the app will sync between devices and your desktop. You can use the dictation feature on your iPhone 4S and iPad. Two things to remember. The first line you type in the note will be its title. And, when you add items to a list, the app will automatically put the cursor at the beginning of the note, so I double tap to put the insertion point at the end of the note.

Chuck (mobile)