  From: Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
  To: 'Andy Wilkinson'
  Cc: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 6:44 PM
  Subject: Four Down crossword app now available for iPhone, from the developer

  Hi,

  Some while back, there was discussion on this list of a crossword app for
iPad called Four Down. It was not available for iPhone at the time. I contacted
the developer, as did other blind users, asking for an iPhone version. Tonight,
the developer let me know the app has been made universal. It's $0.99 in the US
store.

  I just downloaded it, but haven't played with it. See Dev's comments below.
There's a link to the iTunes store. Let him know what you think and/or leave a
review.

  Best, Keith