BlankScott,

Sorry, but this is not my experience.

For example, if I go to the MLB category, I can look at the various
channels.  If there is an active game, i.e. just a couple minutes ago there
were several including Det vs. Minnesota.  As you find an active game, it
shows the score.  When I scanned in the channel, it showed Det 6 MIn 6 1 out
7th inning.

As you scan through the channels, you will see that particular score twice;
the first time is the Detroit feed, the second time you see it about ten
teams further down will be the Minnesota feed.  It does the same thing if
you look for other sports like NHL, NFL, NBA if there are games currently
being broadcast.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid !

Steve
Lansing, MI