Hi Denny and all.

I've developed a way of finding out who the enemies I'll be fighting in a
quest are before fighting.  I have/use an iPhone 5, so hope this works for
everyone.  You know how, once you've read what the quest is and what the
rewards will be, how it tells you stuff like, "Let's get 'em!" or, "Oh no,
there's more!"  Stuff like that.  Then, when you flick right, you hear,
"Battle."  Well, if a quest has, for example, 3 parts 2 it, go to what you
think is roughly the bottom third of your screen.  Make sure you have your
finger on the far left of the screen when you do that.  You'll hear the
same thing about, "Let's get 'em!" or whatever little comment they've put
at each part, but, if you start from the far left hand side of the screen,
you can then flick right and hear who you'll be battling.  It sounds
something like:

"Let's get 'em!" (Flick once to the right)  "Giant" (Flick once to the
right) "Giant" (Flick Once to the right) "Troll" (Flick once to the
right) "Wardon" (Flick once to the right) "Battle Button"

The only way I've ever been able to get this to happen is if I do it with
my finger on the far left side of the screen.  I know, thanks to my sighted
friend who also plays, that this is probably because, visually, they have
little pictures of the characters you'll be battling on the far left, then
the, "Let's get 'em!" or whatever in the middle, and then "Battle Button"
is on the far right.  Hope I've explained this where it makes sense, and
hope it works on all devices!

Amy

P.S. This is only for quests, not for the arena.