From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 7:13 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Re: setting up for I message

Hi,

I think you might want to leave data roaming off.  At least you should call
your phone carrier and see if you are charged extra for data roaming and if
so, how much.  What you do want to make sure is on is 3G or LTE depending on
the type of iPhone you have.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Aug 24, 2013, at 6:03 AM, Lois Butterfield <lbutterfield...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I did have cellular on.  I did find a setting in there called roming data,
> and that was off.  Maybe that was the problem.
>
> Thanks for the tip.  I hope that was the problem.
>
> Lois

Groups
>>> "VIPhone" group.
an