I saved these awhile back and hopefully you'll find what you need in these.

Some of the below short-cuts may not work on your particular keyboard.

Hi Alan,
I have a few quick comments and additions to your list of keyboard shortcuts. Cmd plus Tab to Switch to the next app or Cmd plus Shift plus Tab to Switch to the previous app doesn't work in either iOS 6 or iOS 5 -- these commands worked for a while in iOS 4, and apparently in the iOS 5 beta releases to move between apps while you were in the App Switcher window. The commands are still listed in the aXs Lab page of iOS 5 shortcuts, but they won't work as keyboard shortcuts unless someone is still running iOS 4. I would just delete these or include an annotation that this shortcut
was only in iOS 4.
To get to the notification center using keyboard shortcuts, press Control option m (or VO plus m) to move to the status bar, then press Option plus up arrow to open the Notification Center. (This is the equivalent of tapping the status menu bar and then doing a three finger swipe down with gestures.) You can navigate to a specific item with Control option f (or VO plus f) to type in a few letters to search for a matching entry, and then press Enter to go there. To dismiss the notification center and return to your previous screen, press the escape key. On keyboards without an escape key, which included some of the iPad keyboards, use Control plus down arrow to move to "Dismiss notification center" at the bottom of the screen, and then either use Control option space (or VO space), or simultaneously press the up and down arrow keys (from QuickNav mode) to activate the dismissal. (This question of getting to notifications by keyboard shortcuts was answered several months ago on the mac-access
list, but I don't remember whether I answered it on this list.)
I'll remind people that using Control option h (or VO plus h) from the home screen takes you to the Spotlight search field (VoiceOver says "search iPhone"), where you can type in a few letters from the name of an app, or a contact, or a section of mail, as an easy way to navigate to that item by finding the item you want in the list of matches and using VO plus space to go there. The spotlight search is more likely used from a keyboard. You could modify the entry for VO plus H Go to home
screen to add "Go to spotlight search if at home screen".
Finally, an alternative way to get into keyboard help mode on keyboards without a Control or Option key to press Control option k, is to navigate by gestures or by a mixture of gestures and typing to "Settings > General > Accessibility > VoiceOver"; double tap or select "VoiceOver" with your keyboard, then navigate to "VoiceOver Practice", and double tap or select with your keyboard. On the "VoiceOver Practice" screen, flick right past the "Done" button in the top right corner. If your keyboard is paired, and you have navigated to the VoiceOver practice gestures area (either with your keyboard or by gestures), your keyboard will behave exactly as though you had pressed Control option k (or VO plus k). This is useful if you have a mini-keyboard without Control or Option keys, but where you want to explore the key layout, and also will use the arrow keys to navigate a restricted set of commands in QuickNav mode. You can exit this keyboard help mode if you double tap the "Done" button in the top right corner of the screen (with gestures). You can also exit this mode
by pressing the "escape" key, if there is one on your keyboard.
HTH. There are a few more tricks like using VO shift m to move apps onto each other to create folders on your home screen, but they only work in a limited way at the present time, and if you make a mistake you'll need to toggle VoiceOver off and on
again to reset the action of VO shift m.
Cheers,
EstheriOS Keyboard shortcut commands

VoiceOver VO keys = Control plus Option

General navigation

Keys  Action
VO plus left or right  Select previous or next item
VO plus up or down  Performs or move to the selected rotor option
VO plus Space  Activate the selected item. (open app, press button)
VO plus H  Go to home screen
VO plus H 2 times  Open/close multitask pane
Escape  Go back, cancel, close pop-up
Cmd plus Tab  Switch to next app or hold Shift for previous
VO plus A  Read all from first object in selected area
VO plus B  Read all from selected item
VO plus M  Move to status bar
VO plus I  Open Item Chooser for current area
VO plus F  Search and go to match with Enter
VO plus G  Next search match, hold Shift for previous

Handling VoiceOver

Keys  Action
Control  Pause/resume speech
VO plus S  Toggle speech off/on
VO plus Shift plus S  Toggle Screen Curtain on/off
VO plus Cmd plus up or down  Adjust the selected speech rotor option
VO plus Cmd plus left or right  Change the speech rotor setting
VO plus / (slash)  Add label to selected item
VO plus K  Start VoiceOver training, Escape to exit

Quick Nav Commands

Turn on "Quick Nav" to use these commands by pressing left plus right keys at the same time

Keys  Action
up plus down  Activate the selected item. (open app, press button)
left or right  Selects the previous or next item
up or down  Performs or move to the selected rotor option
up plus left or right  Change to next or previous rotor setting
Option plus left or right  Move to next or previous horizontal screen/page
Option plus up or down  Move/scroll up or down the screen/page
Control plus up or down  Select the first or last item in the area
Control plus left or right  Go to next or previous container/area

Safari Web Shortcuts

Hold Shift for previous

Keys  Action
H  Next heading
1 to 6  Next respective heading level 1-6
L  Next link
S  Next text element
W  Next landmark
R  Next text field
X  Next list
T  Next table
M  Next element of same type
I  Next image
B  Next button
C  Next form element

Other keyboard commands with Quicknav off

Esther Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:03:26 -0700
(from: http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries%40googlegroups.com/msg26148.html

Apple Wireless Keyboard, also works on the AmazonBasics KT-1081

eject - toggle showing / hiding virtual keyboard (this key is at top right)

tab - move to next text field (e.g. in mail)
shift tab - move to previous text field
command z - undo
shift command z - redo
command x - cut
command c - copy
command v - paste
command a - select all

control - stops and restarts VoiceOver speaking (e.g., in the middle of a two finger flick up or down to read all) command space - change to next language keyboard (when you have more than one selected)

shift command space - change to previous language keyboard

General movement and selection commands with command, option, and arrow key combinations. (For these sequences, holding down the shift key will select as well as move your cursor. On a PC keyboard, the control key can be substituted for some, but not all instances of the command key. On some keyboards, the Windows key may replace the function of the command key.)

left / right arrows - move left or right by character
shift left / right arrows - select left or right by character
option left / right arrows -  move left or right by word
shift option left / right arrows - select left or right by word
command left / right arrows - move to beginning or end of line
shift command left / right arrows - select to beginning or end of line
up / down arrows - move up or down by line
shift up / down arrows - select up or down by line
command up arrow - move to start of document (page up on PC keyboard)
shift command up arrow - select to start of document
command down arrow - move to end of document (page down on PC keyboard)
shift command down arrow - select to end of document

delete - delete backward by character
option delete - delete backward by word
(forward delete sequences with the Fn key do not work)

some emacs-like control key sequences work:
control a - move to beginning of line
control e - move to end of line
control b - move back a character
control f - move forward a character
control h - backwards delete a character
control k - delete to end of line
control m - insert line feed (blank line)

Selections are slightly tricky, because they are based on your current insertion point, so if you select a few words forward by holding down the shift key and tapping the option key, then press command up arrow to move to the start of the document without releasing the shift key, you will end up reversing the selection of the words you started with, and selecting all of your document from your starting point to the beginning of the document. Similarly, when you arrow down from the middle of a line and hold down the shift key, you select all characters from where you started to where you move to in the middle of the next line. On a Mac you can check your selections while you work, but here you can't. For more background details on how these commands work for selection, see my archived post on "Moving and Selecting in Cocoa Apps:
http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries%40googlegroups.com/msg02038.html

Media Controls

F3 - Previous Track
F4 - Play/pause
F5 - Next track
F6 - Mute/unmute
F7 - Decrease Volume
F8 - Increase volume

Double tap and hold:
Control option shift m.

-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents? Act now!!!!! Move out. Get a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still available upon request. Thanks for listening!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray T. Mahorney" <mahorney....@googlemail.com>